West Memphis Municipal Airport is a General Aviation airport catering to business jets, private aircraft, and freight and cargo operations. We are conveniently located 9 miles from downtown Memphis, Tennessee and less than 5 miles from the Union Pacific Intermodal Rail Yard, West Memphis River Port and Mid-America Industrial Park.
Let us take care of your private air travel needs.
- The terminal is staffed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m, 7 days a week to park and fuel aircraft.
- For the convenience of our business traveler, conference room facilities are available, as well as classroom space for 50.
- We provide a full line of concierge services including rental cars, limos, hotel accommodations, and catering.
- As an added convenience, we offer two after-hours fueling options: line technicians are on call 24-hrs a day, 365 days a year; and a self-serve AvGas dispenser is located on the north end of the ramp.
- 6,003 foot concrete runway 17/35, full parallel taxiway, and 56,000 square yards of aircraft parking apron.
- Designated Reliever to Memphis International Airport
- Hangars available for single-engine aircraft up to business jets
- ILS, GPS, PAPI, and VOR/DME navigational aids
- Lav Cart and GPU
- On-field ASOS reports current weather conditions 24 hours a day
- Pilot Planning Room and private Pilot Lounge
- "Arkansas Airport of the Year"
- Named one of the top 10 non-mainstream General Aviation Airports in the U.S. by Professional Pilot magazine
- Phillips 66 Aviation Performance Center (5-star rating)